16/04/2014

Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster


If you are a lover of all things Clarins and fake tan (like me) then this product is for you! The latest addition to the Clarins’ fake tan range is this Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster and it is a real contender for the whole fake tan industry/market. 

You simply add a couple drops of the product to your night cream or moisturiser before you go to bed and wake up suitably refreshed with a lovely golden radiant complexion. I have always avoided tanning my face mainly because I either end up looking ridiculous as it has all streaked and gone patchy or I get a horrendous break out of spots but this product is pretty much idiot proof to use. The more drops of the product you mix into your moisturiser the deeper the tan gets, I have mainly just been using two drops just to give me an everyday nice colour. I find this also gives a great flawless bronzed base to work with my foundation and concealer as well. But when I want to give my skin a bit of a breather and not wear any foundation I pop three drops into my moisturiser which gives, granted, quite an obvious tan but because I tan my body pretty much every other day if I am going to go without makeup I need my face to be the same colour as the rest of me. 

I think really though it completely is unique to your skin type and tone as to how many drops you personally would use, what would work for me probably wouldn’t work for my sister or my mum so it is completely down to trial and error. Experiment a couple of nights where you know you want be going out the next day so if you end up looking like Ross of Friends when he has his tanning disaster you don’t need to worry about being seen in public!

At £18.00 I personally think this is a really reasonable price for the quality of product you are getting, it doesn’t leave any residue as it is literally just sinks in with your moisturiser and works with the amino acids in your skin to create a glow that suits your unique skin. It is also doesn’t feel sticky or greasy as I know some tans do when applied to your face. 

Have you tried this product? Will you be purchasing in the near future?

No comments:

Post a Comment