24/04/2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


So a couple of weeks ago I found myself buying into the hype of the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and purchased a bottle to see what all the fuss was about.

It claims to remove makeup, cleanse and soften all in one without rinsing. I know, sounds too good to be true right? It works by attracting dirt from your skin and pores to the molecules within the formula and lifting them away. I have just simply been applying the water to a cotton pad and wiping across my face to remove any traces of makeup or grime left after washing my face with an exfoliating wash. It is also great to use in the mornings to wake your skin up and leave you feeling refreshed.

Now that we are moving into Spring/Summer time I am really conscious of keeping my skin looking fresh and youthful to help with that dewy minimal makeup look and we all know that one of the main things behind this is a good cleanser. The Garnier Micellar Cleasing Water does this job just great, it cleanses and freshens in a minute leaving your skin feeling soft, supple and soothed. The fact that you don't need to rinse afterwards is just an added bonus!

All in all I am so glad I bought this product, I love how it has literally cut my skin care regime down by almost half  and it has made a real difference to the tone and evenness of my complexion which is great for the Spring and Summer months where I am wanting to wear less makeup but still have that Spring dewy glow.

With its gentle to skin formula this product is perfect for all skin types even sensitive and I believe is an absolute must have for all beauty regimes, costing around £4.99 for a whopping 400ml bottle this is serious value for money.

Let me know what you think of this product, is it part of your regime?

No comments:

Post a Comment