19/05/2014

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser Creme Compact - Natural

 
I have always loved Laura Mercier and recently purchased the Tinted Moisturiser Crème Compact.

It benefits from a lightweight crème formula so gives great coverage and is totally buildable. It gives that 'your skin but better' look, so it's perfect for summer time when you're looking for a more natural dewy finish. It is very wearable and breathable so doesn't feel heavy when on the skin and lasts all day without the need for midday top ups.

It does come with a sponge applicator but I am not a massive fan of sponges for makeup application so have been using my flat foundation brush as I feel it gives more precision. With it's portable compact it is perfect for just chucking in your handbag when you're leaving the house. It also contains an SPF20 so will protect your skin whilst looking at your very best, I will most definitely be taking this on holiday with me...it is the ultimate travel and holiday companion. Available in 15 shades there is something for everyone.

Have you tried any Laura Mercier products? Are you a fan of tinted moisturiser?

No comments:

Post a Comment