12/05/2014

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Bellissima


First of all I would like to apologise for the teeth/bite marks you can see on the packaging in these photos, my doggy Minnie decided this was her new play toy, needless to say mummy was not impressed!

So a couple of months back I went a little crazy in Boots and had a pretty big splurge on some products I had had my eye on for quite some time. I am a self confessed lip product addict whether it be glosses, lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, lip balms....the list goes on. I have always been a fan of the Stila liquid lipsticks and after seeing the review on Belles Boutique Blog on the Bellissima shade I just had to have it. 

On first impression I wasn't overly sure on the colour as it looked quite barbie doll ish on myself but after persisting for a couple of weeks I came to really love the colour. It is a peachy pink shade that looks great for summer, I am not overly adventurous with lip colours, I tend to just stick to pinky and peachy tones as I know this suits me and this Stila beauty fits in just perfectly  
with my love for all things girly. 

I do find that the Stila Liquid Lipsticks are very drying, Bellissima in particular compared to my other ones out of the range and after a while of being on the lips looks extremely matte and even starts to crack a little within the natural lines of your lips but to counteract this I just apply a little thin layer of the Nivea Lip Butter, vanilla and macadamia, before applying the lipstick and this seems to just give that extra layer of moisture.

Overall though, I absolutely love this shade and it has now made it's way into my make up bag as a permanent fixture. 

Have you tried any of the Stila Liquid Lipsticks?






No comments:

Post a Comment