18/06/2014

Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed Face Mask


I have to confess that I am not a massive face mask kinda person and the Sanctuary Warming Microbrasion Polish has been sat in my cupboard for probably a number of years as it was bought for me as a present and I have used it every so often. About a month or so ago I used the last remaining bit from the bottle so decided to buy a new face mask with the intention of using it once a week. I spotted this Soap & Glory mask in the three for two offer and decided to give it a go as it targets combination skin. For the last four weeks I have been using this mask once a week and I can really tell a difference.

To apply: As I am not the most educated of people when it comes to face masks I pretty much just slap it on all over missing out my eyes and lips and let it do it’s magic. (Tip: make sure to really shake the bottle well otherwise it comes out really watery and gloopy). Once applied and massaged onto your face, wet your hands and scrub until the mask turns blue then remove with a hot flannel or muslin cloth. Once all product is removed, rinse your face with cool water to close up your pores.

The mask does get quite warm on your face but it’s not an uncomfortable heat and only lasts a matter of seconds really so it’s not something to put you off using it. After using this mask I can tell a noticeable difference in my skin, it is glowing and healthy looking and my skin hasn’t been as oily throughout the day as it normally would. For £11.50 this product is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment