09/07/2014

Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter

When it comes to skin care I have previously always just used a face wash, followed by a cleanser applied with cotton pads and then toner. And then obviously moisturiser. But ever since I have started blogging and getting more into other brands and products I have found a whole new realm of skin care. One of which is cleansing balms/butters. Honestly, I wasn't quite sure on this one at first but the nice sales lady did her job very well and talked me into buying it. Am I glad she did.

Recently, I have completely overhauled my skincare regime with cleansing balms, hot cloth cleansers, cleansing oils, scrubs, exfoliators, moisturiser, micellar water, serums, eye cream, spot treatments, face masks the list goes on...one of the most recent additions has been this Cleansing Butter. I have been using it just at night time when I feel my skin needs a more extensive clean as opposed to mornings. I use a face wash first to remove the grime, followed by this cleansing balm and then follow with a sweep of micellar water, I can really tell a difference since adding this balm into my regime. My skin is a lot clearer, the dry areas of my face have cleared up and I have a lovely dewy finish everyday without the excess oil.

I literally use a pea sized amount and this is more than adequate for my whole face and neck, just massage all over and remove with a hot flannel. At £12.00, I consider this extremely reasonable purely for the fact that this cleanser will easily last me 6 months at least as you only need the tiniest amount.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this doing the rounds in the blogging world, seems interesting I might give it a go! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete