18/07/2014

Boss Ma Vie Pour Femme Perfume

Yep, that's right. Another holiday duty free purchase, well technically I didn't purchase this one as my boyfriend Nick treated me. Upon walking into duty free I got sucked in by the spritzer girls telling me this is an airport exclusive and you won't be able to purchase it anywhere else so I immediately thought oh my god I have to have it. 

It is a lovely scent, very fresh and floral with cactus flower, pink freesia, jasmine and delicate rose buds so perfect for the summer months. It comes in a soft pale pink bottle with a clear lid and is available in 50ml and 75ml. 

It has been described as "Hugo Boss Ma Vie Pour Femme was inspired by the independent spirit of a woman as she pauses to indulge in the simple moments in life; a walk home at dawn, the sun on her skin, the touch of a flower. It is in these moments, when truly treasuring life, that the Boss Ma View Pour Femme woman is her most captivating, exuding a glow of femininity and confidence".

All in all I am glad I got sucked in as I really love the scent and have really been enjoying wearing this perfume. 


No comments:

Post a Comment