14/07/2014

My AW/14 essentials

My A/W14 wish list

My A/W14 wish list by manda-515 featuring logo beanie hats


If you have been reading my blog you will probably be aware of my love for all things pastel and nude so it will probably come as no surprise to you that it is these colours and styles that I shall be lusting for this Autumn/Winter.

I am not the most fashionable of people out there and like to stick to my own comforts and likes and dislikes but am trying to venture out a little bit within my own personal uniform. I have always enjoyed the Autumny/Wintery months a lot more than the Spring/Summer months, it's just the whole thing of open fires, blankets, Starbucks hot chocolates, walks through the park, big coats and snuggly scarves that make me feel all warm inside and well lets face it, Christmas falls within the winter months so what's not to love! My signature look for the colder months pretty much consists of loads of layers, a great big scarf wrapped around my neck with thick black tights and ankle boots and of course a lovely oversized fluffy coat.

After seeing my friend create sets on Polyvore for outfit inspiration I was completely amazed so I thought I need to try this and oh my am I hooked! I am loving all the nude/pale colours at the moment as well as grey as I just think that whole colour palette go so well together with a bit of black to toughen an outfit up.

Above are pretty much my Autumn/Winter months essentials:

Pale pink or grey coat because they just go with everything and look great in any weather.
Snuggly jumpers are an absolute must for me and take you through from day to night with a change of shoes.
Breton top because it's a classic for any season.
Chunky scarf and hat, need I say more.
Ugg boots, I love just chilling around the house in my Uggs with my pyjamas and a dressing gown.
Black ankle boots because they look amazing with a dress and tights and also with jeans. Also, very practical.
Glitzy ear rings and necklace because it's always nice to jazz an outfit up with a bit of winter bling.
A watch is just an essential for me with any outfit so this was a no brainer.
White skinny jeans, I actually prefer to wear my white skinnies at Winter time rather than summer with a loose fitting knit and an oversized coat.
Leather look trousers, these are my absolute must for nights out in Autumn/Winter time with a nice blouse and jacket.
Black cross body bag because it's just a classic and finishes any outfit off just nicely.
Now, whether this is the beauty blogger coming out in me or if everyone does this but I find there are certain scents that I will only wear in Summer and certain scents that I will only wear in Winter and the Thierry Mugler Alien perfume is one of them. It is so luxurious in it's smell and makes any Winter night feel that much more cosier.
And to top it off, finish the outfit with a dusky pink lip giving that 'my lips but better' look.

What are your Autumn/Winter essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment