08/09/2014

Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Perfector Oil

Ever since being introduced to Moroccanoil I just haven't been able to get enough of the stuff. I also haven't yet been able to find anything that even comes close to the coveted Moroccanoil Oil Treatment. Well there may now just be a contender.


This Garnier hair oil is just absolutely fabulous. Within my haircare routine I add a couple of pumps before blow drying and then another couple of pumps when hair is dry to calm any frizz or flyaways. This oil gives the perfect balance between making your hair sleek and shiny but not weighing it down and making hair limp and lifeless. It retains all volume and no matter how much oil I slather onto my hair, damp or dry, it never goes greasy or oily.

The smell of this oil is absolutely incredible! I can't even describe it to you, think of Body Shop Coconut Body Butter but better and in your hair. It's such a lovely tropical coconutty smell which just instantly makes you think of holidays. I love my hair to smell nice and whenever I use this product I get so many people commenting on how amazing my hair smells.

At £9.99 for a 150ml bottle this oil is an absolute must for all women who like to use oil within their haircare routine and if you don't currently use an oil in your routine then quite frankly you should, and you should start by using this Garnier product because if anything is going to convert you then it's this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment