05/11/2014

L'Oreal Cleansing Oil

Having dry/combination skin cleansing oils and balms are my current best friends. My skin is seriously temperamental, it can go from being bright and clear to dry, patchy and blackheads within the space of 2 or 3 days if I change something suddenly or drastically in my skin care routine, so I have to try and be really careful when choosing skin care products and introducing them into my routine.

This oil fitted into my skincare routine just perfectly, I use in the evening to remove my makeup and then cleanse afterwards with a creamy cleanser. I pump around 2-3 pumps into the palm of my hands and rub between my hands for a couple of seconds, this warms the oil up then I just simply massage into my face. You can literally see the makeup dissolve in front of your very own eyes then just rinse with warm water.

Skin is left feeling clean but moisturised, there's no tightness or film left after use. The packaging itself is my perfect kind of bottle, it has a pump top with a clear bottle. I like pumps as I just think they are more hygienic and you have a lot of control over how much product you dispense out. Clear bottles are a complete winner for me, there's nothing I hate more than coming to use a product and finding it is all gone, and you being completely oblivious to the fact that it was running out because you can't see through the packaging.

All in all, I love this product and it seems to match my sensitive, dry/combination, sometimes oily t zone skin type perfectly! Any lady out there with a similar skin type, I believe the technical term for my skin is bloody awkward, then this is an absolute must for you.

Have you tried this cleansing oil? What do you think of it?

3 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I need an oil in my routine too, especially as my skin starts to dry out in the cold weather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the market for a new cleanser so I might give this one a go :)

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds awesome! I think I am going to try this out :) My skin gets dry around my nose, so this might help me.

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete