02/11/2014

October Favourites

This month has pretty much been about a touch of luxury. This month has been pretty hectic, I went to Barcelona at the start of the month for my birthday, work has been crazy and I've had quite a few family gatherings so treating myself to some much needed pampering has been lovely through October.

Estee Lauder Face Wash: Nick bought me this for my birthday, I have always loved this face wash and ran out a few months ago but never got round to picking up another so Nick picked up on this and treated me, bless him. He's a good egg. This face wash feels so luxurious on your skin, it is super soft and gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't leave that tight dry feeling you sometimes get after a foaming cleanser. I will be writing a full review on this product soon.
 
St Tropez Dry Tanning Oil: This oil is super luxurious, the packaging just looks and feels expensive. The oil dries almost immediately upon application and has a slight shimmer to it which is just so lovely. I have really been enjoying using this tan this month, everything about the product just shouts luxury and it feels like such a treat when applying.
 
Philosophy Vanilla Cake Mix Shower Gel: This shower gel smells incredible! I absolutely love how Philosophy put the ingredients and measurements of their products on the bottles as if it's a recipe. This shower gel feels so luxurious and rich when applying in the shower, the consistency is really thick and the smell is just so rich and creamy. Perfect for an Autumnal evening.
 
Revlon Lipstick in Shade Really Red 006: For me I know Autumn/Winter is here when I bring the red lipsticks out of hibernation. I very rarely wear red lipstick throughout Spring and Summer as I much prefer to wear bright pinks, peaches and corals. When I think of red lipstick I think of luxury, Christmas, Winter, the list goes on really. I have been really enjoying wearing this red lipstick for the past few weeks, it is a matte texture and isn't a very bright red so is perfect to ease yourself into red lipsticks gently.
 
Maybelline Forever Strong Nail Varnish in Shade Rose Poudre 130: This shade is lovely and Wintery, it is a really nice muted pink shade. It's super glossy and ultra chip resistant, I have been wearing the polish for coming up to 2 weeks with a top coat and it is just starting to chip on the ends now.
 
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Powder Compact: Everything about Charlotte Tilbury makeup just shouts luxury to me. I have really been getting into highlighting and contouring recently so this compact was a very lovely gift from my boyfriend Nick for my birthday. Sometimes I think he knows me better than I know myself. So far I have been loving this compact but I have only been using it for a couple of weeks so will be posting a full review soon.
 
So there you have it, my October favourites. What are yours?

6 comments:

  1. I love those Revlon Lipsticks, they're so amazing! I loved reading this xx

    Beauty & Fashion Blog:
    taraclare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! That nail polish is just such a pretty color! I'm also a big fan of that EL face wash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of favourites! I have been lusting after the Charlotte Tillbury range for a while now and the filmstar bronze & glow is definitely on my wish list (hopefully I will get it for Christmas) x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. great favorites! I definitely want to try the lipstick and nail polish because they sound amazing!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanilla Cake shower gel sounds amazing, so yummy!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorggg picks! Its so true about the red lipstick isn't it! Definatly makes me feel festive

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete