03/11/2014

Origins GinZing Moisturiser

I have been trying out quite a few new moisturisers recently as I really want to just shake up my skincare routine. I sometimes think having the same skincare routine for a long period often isn't actually that great as I think your skin can get used to the products you're using and no longer work with the ingredients within the products.

I have heard so much about this Origins Moisturiser, I love the idea of anything citrussy as I just love the smell and find it so refreshing on my skin. Honestly, I haven't really had a lot to do with Origins in the past I just tend to forget about the brand and just go for my standard Clarins, but when I heard of this moisturiser that promises to energise tired looking skin which I always seem to have then I had to give it a whirl.

The texture of this product is more gel like than cream which I think helps with the refreshing feel when applied to the skin. It is super lightweight and sinks into the skin almost immediately, plus it's oil-free, which is just a massive bonus for me. I have typical combination skin, my t zone and eyelids get really oily but the rest of my face is really quite dry so I need something that is going to hydrate my dry patches but also not sit on top of my oily areas and honestly this moisturiser does just that. With ingredients such as Ginseng and Coffee Bean this moisturiser really helps to give a healthy looking glow to the skin and instantly wakes your skin up; Origins describes it as as a "jumpstart to hydration levels" which it really does do, upon applying in the morning you can instantly feel your skin being woken up. The smell of this product is absolutely ah-mazing, just the smell of this moisturiser helps to wake you up, it literally just smells like you are spreading fresh oranges all over your face.

With this moisturiser being so lightweight it makes a great base for makeup in the morning, I personally prefer something a little lighter in the morning otherwise my makeup just slides off my skin so this is perfect for me, plus with it's radiance boosting benefits your skin looks lovely and youthful with a natural glow.

All in all, I really really love this moisturiser. I cannot find any faults with it in anyway and for £23.00 it is a pretty average price for a moisturiser so in my books really reasonable for the quality of product you are getting.

Have you tried this moisturiser? What are your thoughts on it?

3 comments:

  1. I use this and I love it, as you have said it is really light and I find it refreshing on my skin :)

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this at the begining of last year and loved the scent but unfortunately it wasnt moisturising enough for my dehydrated skin that time of year. Think it might suit me best during the summer months x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to give this a try, it sounds great so I might have to pick one up! x

    ReplyDelete