28/11/2014

Revlon Colorstay ShadowLinks

The moment I saw these little Revlon gems I fell in love. The idea of being able to click them together and create your own perfect bespoke palette...there are no words.

Available in over 30 different shades, there is something to suit everyones needs. You can create all different palettes, nudes, dark gothic, bright and colourful, the list goes on. At a seriously bargainiscious price of £2.99 you can litterally go wild and create as many different palettes as you like or just simply pick your favourite shades and click together. Whenever I receive or purchase an eye shadow palette there is always at least one shade that I never use but with these Revlon beauties you can handpick your perfect shades knowing you will use all of them. Also, the main pro point for me is that they are so easy to travel with. When going on holiday or away for a night or two, instead of taking big bulky palettes you can just slot the shades that you know you will want together and pop into your makeup bag.

The quality of these shadows is also pretty impressive, the shadows are very well pigmented and don't crumble so apply onto the lids effortlessly with minimal fall out. I picked up three shades out of the range, Sand, Petal and Cocoa. Sand is a lovely pearl finish shadow, lovely for all the lid and in the inner corners of the eyes to create larger looking eyes. Petal is a satin finish shadow, it's a pretty pink colour and is nice for creating a day time smokey eye alongside Cocoa or just all over the lid. Cocoa is another satin finish shadow, a rich chocolate colour that is just perfect for creating a more natural smokey eye. I am very much enjoying using these shades and I'm sure I will be adding to my trio in the very near future.

Have you tried these shadows? What do you think?

12 comments:

  1. I've seen these so many times, and always meant to buy some for myself! They're such a good idea! I love the colours you've gone for, they'd create a beautiful look. My sister has a couple, and I think she has Cocoa, like you, and a shade of plum x

    Olivia's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect for travelling as you just click whichever ones you want to take together and go xx

      Delete
  2. These are lovely and the idea of being able to click them together is genius! Love the shades that you picked out xxx

    Kirsty - Effortlessly Excessive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I tend to prefer more neutral shades. It's such a great idea xx

      Delete
  3. These look lovely!! Will definitely give them a swatch when I next go shopping!

    Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you must, there's so many shades to pick from xx

      Delete
  4. These are such a cool idea, I have a trio of purples that I never wear but picked up for a project one time cuz they were so handy and also affordable. I really like the shades you have x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to try the purple/berry shades xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. They're great for creating a day time smokey eye xx

      Delete
  6. These look great, gorgeous shades x

    My Beauty & Fashion blog:
    taraclare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These shades are just so universal and great for any occasion xx

      Delete