15/12/2014

Day 15 Christmas Countdown - Recent Empties

My recent empties are obviously indicative to this time of year. No7 Brush Cleaner is the best brush cleaner I have ever used, it is so easy and quick.

Philosophy Vanilla Cake Mix Shower Gel, this is the most lovely scent for this time of year. It is super rich and sweet and lathers up into such a luxurious foam. It leaves your skin feeling lovely and soft and the smell pretty much lasts all day. 

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Moisturiser, this is so rich and moisturising for this time of year. My skin gets really dry and flaky throughout Winter and this is real life saver. 

Korres Wild Rose 24H Moisturiser Brightening Cream, I did a post on this cream a while ago and as I don't particulalry like it for a day cream it is lovely for a night cream. I would't re purchase this cream as I have other favourites and pretty much just used it to use it up. 

Boots Cotton Pads, I like many other ladies go through cotton wool pads like there's no tomorrow. I use them for cleansing, nail varnish, makeup touch ups etc so I get through them pretty quickly and always have another pack ready for the next use. They are the unsung heroes of the beauty world. 

And lastly, L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Elixir. Obviously without the Summer sun skin gets a little paler looking throughout these Winter months so a good tanning product is a must for me and I have been loving this L'Oreal one. It's gives an even finish, no streaks and washes off evenly. 

So they're my recent empties, what have been yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment