22/02/2015

#8 Sunday Sounds - Bourjois Colorband Crayons

Bourjois have recently released the Colorband Crayons and I must say I think I'm a little bit smitten. The collection consists of 6 shades, all of which are absolutely beautiful. I picked up three of the shades in my local Boots which are just a nude lovers dream. 

The crayons are said to be waterproof and 24 hour long lasting. Honestly, I can vouch for both. These crayons are incredibly long lasting and are completely smudge proof and haven't creased at all on my lids. Also the colour pay off is nothing short of a miracle. They have a lovely shimmer to them and look great all over the lid or also blended together. 

The shades I have are:
-Mauve Baroque
-Rose Fauviste
-Brun Dadaiste

Mauve Baroque is a lovely dusky mauve shade with a slight lilac shimmer to it. Rose Fauviste is a rosey gold shade with an almost champagne shimmer and then Brun Dadaiste is a lovely rich chocolate brown. All three shades work beautifully together or even on their own. 

The crayons are also so soft and buttery in texture and apply like a dream, they don't drag at all and take minimal effort to get full coverage all over the lid. 

I have absolutely fallen in love with these crayons and have been wearing them non stop since buying them. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone. 

Have you tried the Bourjois Colorband Crayons? Do you love them as much as I do?

8 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, Bourjois do great makeup! Cream shadow sticks are soooo easy to wear, I use them so much at the moment! My favourite shade is Rose Fauviste and Mauve Baroque!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bourjois always do some really lovely makeup. These pencils are gorgeous! I keep hearing good things about them too. I far prefer pencils to regular shadows because they're so easy to apply. I think i'll definitely be picking a few up!

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow these colours are gorgeous, I so need to get my hands on these asap! xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they may be on offer at the moment in Superdrug xx

      Delete
  4. These are all such pretty shades!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete