02/04/2015

Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash

I often used to think that with having dry skin I shouldn't exfoliate it as I didn't want to wash away those natural oils but actually it is really important to exfoliate to remove the dead skin cells which helps to make skin look more youthful and bright. This Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash is described as and can be used daily. Personally I don't like to exfoliate every day as it makes my skin really sensitive, I tend to exfoliate around 3-4 times a week.

The wash is a gel like consistency containing small exfoliating beads. The nice thing about this wash is that it foams slightly so your face feels like it is getting a wash and an exfoliation in one. The smell of this product is a little difficult to explain, there isn't really a strong smell to it it just smells quite chemically. This isn't the nicest of smells but I can overlook that from how nice the wash actually is.

To use, you literally just take a small amount, I use around the same size as a 20p piece and massage into the face and then rinse off. Skin feels noticeably smoother after use and doesn't feel tight like it often does with some exfoliating products. The only thing that really irritates me about the product is the flick cap, it easily gets clogged with product which means I am forever trying to clean it out. I would much prefer a squeezable tube.

Have you tried this product? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment