25/04/2015

Sanctuary Salt Scrub

Well honestly, I'm not always one for a scrub. I much prefer a foaming scrub like Soap & Glory Pulp Friction as it's more of a shower gel and scrub in one but this Sanctuary Salt Scrub may have just converted me.

I bought this Sanctuary Salt Scrub quite a few months ago and it ended up getting pushed to the back of my cupboard. I was re organising the other month and came across this scrub so decided to give it a go and see what I think. After the first use I was hooked.

With ingredients like Jojoba, Almond, Coconut and Sea Salt who wouldn't like this scrub. I literally just scoop out a small amount with my hand and just start scrubbing over my body, it is quite sticky so holds well against the skin. It leaves the skin feeling silky soft and also extremely moisturised by the essential oils. It does leave a slight film in the bath/shower so be careful when stepping out as I have slipped once already and dinted my shin!

I really love the packaging, it is a kiln style jar with an air tight seal around the lid which is perfect at not letting any moisture into the product. Overall, I absolutely love this scrub and it is now a permanent fixture on my dressing table.

Have you tried this scrub? What do you think of it?

8 comments:

  1. I used to use this ages ago and I absolutely loved it! May have to make a repurchase!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the packaging looks so pretty! The container is so cute haha and the product looks pretty good. I'd definitely give it a try!

    Check out my blog? :-)
    http://dysaniacmind.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds amazing, and the packaging is stunning! x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone actually recommended this to me not long ago so I'm glad to have also came across your review :) I love the packaging, my mum has always bought things from Sanctuary so I have grown up admiring all their pretty things!

    Emma xx


    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! I would highly recommend! Xx

      Delete