21/04/2015

This Works Clean Skin Gentle Cleanser

I picked this cleanser up when I was scrolling through Feel Unique with my discount code to spend. I was after a creamy cleanser to use in the mornings that would be gentle on my skin and won't leave it feeling tight or stripped. After reading a couple of reviews on it I decided it might work well for me. 

The liquid itself is quite light and thin in consistency but feels rich and creamy on the skin. It also has a very subtle rose scent which is really quite lovely and not over powering at all. Ingredients include Rosehip Oil, Frankincense and Eucalyptus so you can tell from the ingredients that the cleanser is set to be gentle on the skin and also help to purify and balance. 

I have been applying in the morning and removing with a muslin cloth/flannel, I have found that once massaged into the skin the cleanser almost sets and gives skin a tightening feel. When I say tightening I don't mean the kind of tight dry sensation, it's more of a tight setting sensation but then when the product has been rinsed away this sensation disappears and you're left with lovely soft and cleansed skin ready for the day ahead. 

I really love this cleanser, I just absolutely love everything about it. It's really helped to calm my skin down and offers such a great base to follow your morning skincare with afterwards. Anyone with dry/dehydrated/sensitive skin I would really recommend this to. 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so lovely! I'm using a Pai rosehip oil at the moment that I love, great ingredient to look for :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, which cleanser is that? Xx

      Delete