16/05/2015

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne

Nick bought me this perfume for my birthday last year and I have been using very sparingly since, I just don't want it to run out. I love it so much. 

This is the first ever Jo Malone perfume I have ever tried so I was super excited to find it in my birthday parcel. Anything peony is just perfect for me, I love the flowers, the scent, the colours...even just the word is pretty. Wasn't so sure about the blush suede, what the hell is this? 

I am naturally more of a floral fan than a fruity fan so this is sitting very nicely within my collection. It is a really subtle scent that is balanced extremely well but lets face it would you ever expect anything less from Jo Malone. When first spritzed it is quite sharp and crisp smelling but once it has settled down a slight musky scent starts to come through which just brings it back down. It is absolutely lovely and great for this time of year when you want something that feels light and subtle but still gives a lovely fresh scent. 

Have you tried this perfume? What do you think of it?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this one! I had bought it for my mum for mothers day & got a sample of Blackberry & Bay & that's gorgeous too! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to always love perfumes that have peony as one of the notes, so this sounds absolutely perfect! I don't think there's a Jo Malone counter near me, so if I ever find myself at one I just might have to treat myself to this for the occasion! :)

    Kelsey | Beauty by Kelsey

    ReplyDelete