28/05/2015

Lancome Shine Lover Lipstick

These lipsticks have only been released for a few days here in the UK but as soon as I heard about them I knew I had to get my hands on them. I picked up shade 212 Twisted Beige, personally I would describe this shade as more rosey than beige. 

The formula of these lipsticks is slightly different, it's more a balm like consistency and feels super hydrating on the lips. The colour payoff is really good, the shades are more sheer due to the lipstick being more of a balm formula but they are still really well pigmented. 

Lancôme describes the lipsticks as one the first healthy glow effect lipsticks which gives an irresistibly captivating and sparkling luminous look to the face. Honestly I don't quite know how a lipstick can give your face a more luminous and bright finish but as a lipstick they are really lovely. Lips don't feel dry after use, if anything they feel more moisturised. 

I think there is around 15 shades within the collection which range from nude tones to deeper more berry tones so there is definitely something for everyone. They also have a couple of really lovely bright pinks which are on my list to purchase next. 

Also, can I just say how pretty the packaging is. The lipsticks come encased in a white glossy bullet that just screams luxury. 

All in all I absolutely love this lipstick, the shade suits me perfectly, it's one of those 'my lips but better shades' which I seem to have a lot of at the moment but they are my favourite types of shades. I would highly recommend these lipsticks to everyone, my mum also picked up one of these lipsticks in a different shade to me at the same time that I got mine and she absolutely loves it aswell. For £21.00 they are obviously of the higher price range but Lancôme is a premium brand so naturally carries a higher price tag. 

Have you tried these lipsticks? What do you think of them?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! I love my lips but better shades too, I just can't stop buying them even though my collection is already overflowing with them!

    Kelsey | Beauty by Kelsey

    ReplyDelete