22/05/2015

L'Oreal Blockbuster Super Liner

I have never really been one for a bold thick black eye liner, I prefer a thin line just to give a nice defined look so I went on the hunt for a eye liner pen that will help me to create this. I saw this L'Oreal Blockbuster Super Liner in boots and instantly fell in love. 

The packaging for one is a big winner for me, it is simple and chic and looks great on my dressing table. The pen itself has a pointed nib which is great for precision work, you can really create any type of look with this liner. I tend to just use it for a thin line on the top lid but you can also use to create a thick bold line or a cat flick. 

The liner itself is super pigmented and gives a great deep black effect and let me tell you, it stays put. That's probably only the slightest criticism I would have is that it stays put that well that when you come to remove your makeup in the evening you have to really scrub at it to get it to budge. 

I have been wearing this liner with a gold glitter eye shadow all over the lid and a red lip for nights out and I am just obsessed with the look.

Have you tried this liner? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment