15/05/2015

New Lippie Additions

So I think I've already mentioned that I am going through a bit of a lip product phase at the moment, I've been buying them left, right and centre so I wanted to just share my recent purchases with you lovely lot.

First up is the Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in shade Rose, this lipstick is just the love of my life at the moment. It feels so soft and hydrating on the lips and the shade is just to die for, it's the perfect nudey pink. I will be doing a full review on this lipstick soon as it is a new release.

I also picked up this Rimmel Oh My Gloss Lipgloss in shade Purrr Glossy Cat, this is also another new release and I absolutely love it. I do tend to be more of a lipstick than a lipgloss gal but this has completely won me over. It's a really lovely dusky pale pink shade with a slight shimmer, the gloss is quite sticky but not overly so and I always think glosses are always gonna be slightly sticky so it's not something to moan about or criticise a product for. It is intensely pigmented and actually lasts really well on the lips.

I picked this Topshop Beauty Lipstick up not long ago in shade Lovestuck which is a really pretty deep pink and will look great for any season. It isn't drying at all on the lips and gives a slight sheen aswell, in terms of lasting power I find I can get a good 4 hours out of it.

The Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer is also another recent release and I cannot tell you how much I love this. The formula is so soft, it glides on so easily onto the lips and isn't drying in the slightest. In fact I would say my lips actually feel moisturised when wearing this lipstick. There are 16 shades within this range, I picked up Nude Pop which is a lovely 'my lips but better' shade, I definitely think I will be picking up more shades from this range very soon. 

And lastly I have had my eyes on these Maybelline Color Drama Velvet Lip Pencils for quite some time now but have never actually made a purchase for one reason or another. I finally picked up shade Berry Much which is a real intense plum/berry shade which isn't so great for the current season but once we get into Autumn/Winter I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of this one. 

Have you tried any of these lip products?

6 comments:

  1. These lip colours all look gorgeous, I especially want to try the Maybelline pencil! xx

    taraclare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovestuck is stunning, and the Topshop formulas are so good!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that Topshop hippie has caught my eye!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete