10/06/2015

My Favourite Dry Shampoos

When it comes to dry shampoo I think you either love it or hate it. I personally love it. I have been trying to not wash my hair as often recently as the more often I wash it the faster it becomes greasy so dry shampoo has been my life line to use in between washes. I wanted to just put a post together of my favourite dry shampoos which range from budget to premium.

So going from left to right:

COLAB Dry Shampoo, this is a range by the lovely Ruth Crilly from A Model Recommends. The range consists of 6 different scents all named after cities around the world. The formula of this dry shampoo is completely sheer and invisible so this is always the one I take out with me on a night out or pop into my handbag to use throughout the day as then I don't need to worry about my roots looking grey after application. It gives a real boost to the hair and generally just freshens it up. At just £3.49 for 200ml this is an absolute bargain.

Next is the Charles Worthington Balancing Act Dry Shampoo. You know sometimes when you apply dry shampoo it gives an instant fix but then an hour later your hair is starting to look greasy again. Well not with this little beauty, if I apply this in the morning my hair looks and feels like it's just been washed and this lasts all day and quite often into the next day. Also the scent of this product is really fresh so leaves your hair smelling lovely aswell as looking lovely. At £4.99 it is more expensive than COLAB but is still pretty cheap. 

Then we have Bumble and Bumble Pret A Powder, with equal parts dry shampoo, style extender and volume in a pinch. I don't really tend to use this solely as a dry shampoo, I use it more just on my roots and use it freshen the hair and also to add volume to the roots. It's not the greatest dry shampoo if you ask me but when used almost as a texturising powder on roots it helps to freshen up the hair and add some much needed volume. At £21.50 it is a lot more expensive than my other favourites so might not be for all budgets. 

Lastly it's the Batiste Dry Shampoo in shade medium brown. The main reason why I like this dry shampoo is because it is tinted brown so doesn't give roots that tell tale greyish colour. I tend to use this shampoo when I am putting my hair up as it helps to add a bit of grip to the hair, I always find with the Batiste Dry Shampoos that they don't last all day, they only really last a couple of hours which is why I use this shampoo on days that I put my hair up. At £3.99 it's super cheap so great for all budgets. 

Which dry shampoos do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment