09/06/2015

No7 Shade and Define Sticks

It seems the beauty industry can't get enough of these cream shadow sticks at the moment, pretty much every single brand are jumping on the band wagon and for good reason. They are so easy to use and apply and give a similar effect from one stick as if you had blended 3-4 powder shadows over the lid. 

These No7 sticks are no exception. They are so buttery soft so they don't drag the lid and are really well pigmented. There are 8 shades within the range, I have shades Glistening Ray and Gunmetal Grey. Glistening Ray is a lovely shimmery champagne shade, this is perfect for applying to the inner corners to brighten the eyes. Gunmetal Grey is a bluey toned grey, I absolutely love this shade. It looks so pretty all over the lid and blended out at the edges with a flick of black eye liner. 

In terms of lasting power, these shadows stay all day on me without creasing. They are super pigmented so the colour is really intense on the lid. There's not much more that I can say about these sticks other than I absolutely love them and will definitely be purchasing some more shades out of the range very soon. 

Have you tried these shadow sticks?

4 comments:

  1. I really need to get my hands on some eyeshadow sticks!
    The blogosphere is going crazy for them at the moment. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just so handy. Easy to use use and apply and always look fab xx

      Delete
  2. I swatched these in Boots a couple of days ago and they are highly pigmented and they lasted on my hand for ages! I will be nipping back to pick them up! Did, you know they're dupes for By Terry Ombre Blackstars?

    Lissy, lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely and have a great shade range xx

    ReplyDelete