20/06/2015

Soap & Glory Scrubatomic Face Polish

Generally I'm not a massive fan of abrasive facial scrubs, I tend to lean more towards chemically exfoliating products but I saw this whilst roaming the aisles of Boots and thought what the hell. Plus the cute/minimilistic packaging had me sold straight away. 

It's completely jam packed full of lovely ingredients; antioxidant-rich peach extracts, fast-acting fruit smoothers and tiny little exfoliating beads which sweep away dead skin cells and brighten your complexion. You only need the tiniest amount of product to suffice for the whole face so the bottle lasts a good while. I just mix with a little warm water and then massage onto my skin in circular motions, concentraing on my forehead and nose area. It is advertised for daily use, I wouldn't necessarily use this every day as it would be a little harsh for my skin type but if you have combination/oily non sensitive skin then it would probably be fine to use every day. 

Can I just say, this stuff smells incredible. It literally smells like a peach smoothie. I don't neccesarily like heavily scented products for my face but this is just so good that I can look past that. All in all, I really like this scrub. The exfoliating beads within the scrub are really tiny so aren't too abrasive against the skin which I like so the skin isn't left feeling stripped. After use, my skin feels super soft too touch and fresh ready for the day ahead. 

Have you tried this scrub? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment