18/07/2015

Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner

When the Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner was first released there was so much hype about it that I kinda lost interest in it and I pushed it to the back of my mind to try another time. However Benefit have now released 4 beautiful shades in the liner, that's right, s**t just got real. Aswell as black there is also now green, blue, purple and brown.

The liner is exactly the same as the original black liner with the same click pen and rubber pointed nib for application but is now available in four different shades. There isn't a great deal of products similar to this on the market so I was really intrigued and knew I just had to get my hands on them after watching Alix at I Covet Thee's YouTube video.

I picked up the purple shade but have got my eye on the blue and brown ones aswell. I love this stuff. It's so great and useful to have another gel liner that isn't black. I have quite a few kohl liners in other colours but nothing with a gel formula, so when you don't want something as harsh as a black liner these are perfect for still achieving that gel look with a softer finish or for when you're wearing a coloured eye like a smokey plum and don't want a black liner. When applying the liner you need to be seriously fast, like speedy gonzales fast, literally within 60 seconds this stuff is stuck and will not budge come hell or high water. Which in many respects is great as it will last all day and night even but when you come to remove it or make a slight mistake when applying you're screwed quite frankly. I think Benefit actually sell a makeup remover especially for these liners as they are so difficult to remove but in all honesty the cleansing oils that I use to remove my makeup do a pretty good job.

All in all I absolutely love this liner and will definitely be purchasing more shades very soon. 

4 comments:

  1. I still haven't tried the black version of this but definitely need to as I've only heard good things :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't too interested when the original black version came out (although my sister always sang its praises), but now that there's a purple shade I'm definitely going to have to try it!

    Kelsey | Beauty by Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coloured versions are beautiful xx

      Delete