25/07/2015

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liners

This post is a little late of the starting blocks as I have now had these Rimmel Lip Liners for absolutely months and kept meaning to blog about them but just never got round to doing it so here the blog post is...better late than never. 

Rimmel is fast becoming one of my favourite drugstore brands, the quality is always really impressive and they have a really great range of products. I was never really a massive lip liner fan, well it wasn't that I wasn't a fan I just could never be bothered to use them but ever since delving into these Rimmel beauties I can't imagine life without them. Rimmel have pretty much got every shade covered with these lip liners as they go with just about everything. 

So going from left to right, we have got:

064 Obsession, this is the perfect berry toned lip liner so works really well for the deeper toned lippies. So plums and berries. 
024 Red Diva, this is a real true red shade. When it comes to red lips I always like to line my lips as it helps with keeping a more cleaner edge and also then the product doesn't bleed either. 
063 Eastend Snob, this is probably my most favourite of the shades, most likely because I tend to wear nudey lipsticks a lot more often. You've probably heard of this shade before as it's a real blogger favourite, it's the perfect universal nudey pink toned lip liner and goes perfectly with MAC Peach Blossom.  
018 Addiction, this is another nude toned liner but is more of a skin tone shade so isn't pinky at all.

Honestly, I love these liners. The only shade that I'm missing is a good pink shade but I've pretty much got every base covered with these little beauties so I don't feel any need to buy any other lip liners as these do the job perfectly. 

Have you tried the Rimmel lip liners, what do you think of them?

16 comments:

  1. Ooh these sound great! I love the look of Red Diva xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I definitely need to go pick some of these up! I love lipliners and obsession looks stunning so I NEED to add it to my collection! x
    Aisling | Aislings beauty bytes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the shade Ravish and its my absolute fave xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried these yet, but definitely need to as they look amazing. The nude one especially would fit perfectly into my collection :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel is currently on buy one get the second price in Superdrug so get yourself down there xx

      Delete
  5. I'm a lip liner addict! Though sometimes I get annoyed with how pricey they can get so I'm always trying to find some good drugstore buys. Thanks for the suggestion! xx

    Kelsey | www.abalancingpeach.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these sound amazing and I love the colors that you chose!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these liners, I have three of the four and I'm always switching between these and my Charlotte Tilbury one. The quality is amazing considering the price, my only bug bare is the packaging, I would prefer a pencil :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really, I prefer them to a pencil. I really want to try Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk xx

      Delete