02/08/2015

#31 Sunday Sounds - Liz Earle Eye Bright

This single product has been my absolute life saver recently, mostly because of my hayfever. For us lucky lot hayfever can affect us in many different way, for me it's always my eyes that bear the brunt of the reaction. They get really puffy, itchy, watery, dry, sore and everything else in between so in the evenings when it affects me the most I have been using this as more of a treatment for my eyes.

My eyes at the best of times are really sensitive so I have to be careful with what products I use around them and this is like no other product that I have ever tried. Thanks to ingredients such as witch hazel, aloe vera and cornflower it is super soothing and refreshing when applied.

I tend to just soak a couple of cotton pads in the product and then leave on my eyes for around 5-10 minutes every night, not only does this really help to soothe my dry eyes but it also helps to dissolve my eye makeup making it earier to remove so I don't have to scrub at them. I have also been using this in the morning to just sweep over my eyes to refresh and awaken them. It really helps to brighten the eye area, gives eyes a lovely clear effect and also just smoothes the eyelids and eye area.

I would honestly recommend this product to everyone and anyone, it's so gentle and doesn't irritate my eye area in the slightest. It's perfect for us hay fever sufferers but not limited to that at all, it's great for removing small amounts of eye makeup and just helping to generally brighten and revitalise the eye area.

Have you tried this product? What do you think of it?

4 comments:

  1. Love this stuff, it's so soothing and cooling on my eyes and works so well! The lotion is incredibly light and refreshing it does the job perfectly! A summer must have!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, I can't believe it's taken me until now to discover it! Xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds like such a brilliant product! Hayfever is the worst so I'm always keeping my eyes peeled for a product that will soothe and brighten the area!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you must try it if you have hay fever xx

      Delete