16/08/2015

#33 Sunday Sounds - The Three Step Cleanse

So recently I have been hearing a lot about a three step cleansing process. Now at first I was like that's a tad bit excessive, am I really going to spend that long in front of my bathroom sink and surely won't all that water, used to remove the products, dry my skin out? Nope. I have been trialing a three step cleansing routine for the past week or so and have seen great results.

These are the three main products that I have been using:

1. Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter, I use this for the first cleansing step. It removes my makeup with ease, melting it away in front of my eyes...it's just so easy and simple to use. Then to remove I just take a hot flannel and place on my face for 10 seconds or so and then wipe away.

2. Soap & Glory Scrubatomic Facial Wash, is a daily exfoliating facial wash. I use this at step 2 as the exfoliating beads help to remove the dead skin cells to reveal a brighter and more even complexion and it also helps to loosen up any left over makeup or residue from the Cleansing Butter for the last step of the cleansing routine.

3. Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel, I am just quite frankly smitten with this cleanser at the moment. It's more of a balm like texture that turns into a rich oil upon contact with the skin. This last step ensures that the skin is completely clean and ready for your serum or oil or moisturiser etc to be applied.

The idea behind the three step cleanse is to make sure that not only is the skin clean but all dirt, impurities and dead skin cells are washed away leaving the perfect base for your evening cream or treatment to be applied onto. After using this system for the past week or so I have seen a real difference in my skin, I have a lot less blackheads, my complexion is generally brighter and healthier looking and a lot more plumper as with cleansing properly and removing all the rubbish off the surface of the skin my evening oil and treatment is actually allowed to sink in properly and do it's thing.

Have you been using the three step cleanse, what are your favourite cleansers?

8 comments:

  1. I adore the Body Shops camomile range, but I've somehow skipped this butter!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Camomile cleansing oil, it's an all time favourite but haven't tried the butter! Oskia cleansing gel is still on my list, I really need to pick that one up, ahhhhh!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Camomile cleansing oil and butter :) I use the Oskia for my morning cleanse and will definitely check out the Soap & Glory next ;) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore The Body Shop camomile cleansing butter, I need to re-purchase it!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete