25/08/2015

Clarins 3-Dot Liner

This liner was first released in 2012 as the Clarins A/W Collection and there was some serious hype over it and it was sold out absolutely everywhere. Then in 2013 it was brought in as a permanent fixture within Clarins and I have only just got around to reviewing it!

Honestly, at first I thought it was a slight gimmick. Why do I need a three pronged liner? However I am now completely hooked. The idea behind it is to draw three very fine dots along your lash line to create the illusion of thicker eyelashes. It's also great for giving a slight bit of definition to the eyes without the harshness of a solid line.

It can be used in three different ways, the intended way of applying dots along the lash line, turning on it's side to create one very fine line from one prong or use sideways and get a really funky three line finish.

Honestly, I really like this. It's a different take on eye liners but it actually gives a really great and natural effect.

Have you tried this? What do you think of it?

6 comments:

  1. This sounds so interesting, I'll definitely check it out!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little different but really good xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds really good and interesting. I don't wear eye liner that much anymore but I would love to try this.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just gives a really natural finish xx

      Delete
  3. Ohh how intriguing, but till I read this wouldnt of touched it. But anything to get a good line!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy to use and gives a great line! Xx

      Delete