17/08/2015

Sarah Chapman Ultimate Cleanse

So Sarah Chapman. If you're a follower of Dreaming Pretty then you will know how much I love Sarah Chapman Skincare. It matches my skin type perfectly and I have never gotten anything but great results from using her products.

This for me is just the creme de la creme of cleansers. It's such a rich balm that massages so easily and effortlessly into the skin, you can almost feel this cleanser unclogging your pores and lifting those impurities out as you're gently massaging into the skin. I absolutely adore this cleanser, it's quite a heavy cleanser so I prefer to use in the evenings which is just purely personal preference. I do sometimes use in the mornings if my skin is feeling more dry than usual as this cleanser really helps to soothe the skin and inject some much needed moisture.

Containing a whole host of skin friendly ingredients this is just like a cocktail for your skin. Some ingredients include Vitamins A and E, Jojoba Oil and Rosehip Oil so is full of antioxidants and skin nourishing ingredients.

This cleanser just instantly soothes and calms my dry and sensitive skin aswell as cleansing and removing all the impurities that have built up over the course of the day. This is now an absolute permanent fixture within my beauty cabinet and I will continue to re purchase it for as long as possible.

Have you tried this cleanser, what do you think of it?

4 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about this, it sounds incredible!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice product to use when you're feeling a little dull as it feels so luxurious on the skin xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried this cleanser, but read so much about it! Sounds amazing x

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete