26/08/2015

Speed Dry Moisturising

For those days when I haven't got time for the whole moisturising thing, mostly Monday mornings, these are the two products that I always reach for. I have really dry skin on my body and have to moisturise everyday, sometimes twice a day, to keep it from replicating some kind of reptile skin. Majority of the time I like to spend quite a bit of time moisturising my skin with either an oil or rich cream but I don't always have the time to stand around waiting for it to sink in, which is when I grab one of this pair.

I have the Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser in Nourishing Cocoa. This is more targeted towards nourishing and moisturising the skin so is perfect for me, to use I apply my usual shower gel first and rinse off then apply this in-shower moisturiser onto damp skin whilst still in the shower and rinse away. Then I just pat my skin dry and get dressed straight away. It's a lovely creamy milk-lotion and feels super silky soft when applied to the skin, I mean don't get me wrong this wouldn't be enough to use solely as my body moisturiser but it definitely does the job and does it well when I need to quickly dash out the door in the morning.

When I've got a bit more time but not enough for a full moisturising session I always reach for the Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser. I often grab this when I'm perhaps going out for the night or spray it on quick before heading out for a day out. It's dispensed as a spray of light milky liquid. It takes only seconds to massage this into the skin and it gives that instant hit of hydration.

Both of these products I love for giving that extra hit of hydration that I sometimes need. For me personally they aren't enough just used on their own as they aren't hydrating enough but for a quick fix they are ideal.

Have you tried these products? What do you think of them?

12 comments:

  1. These both sound lovely I currently use Soap & Glory moisturisers.

    Catherine x The Beauty Trove

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must try the Nivea in shower moisturiser - seems really good!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be lost without the Vaseline spray n' go!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the in shower moisturisers!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I absolutely love the Vaseline moisturiser - it smells amazing, especially when using it just before getting to bed, it's so soothing and lovely! :)

    Rachel | http://www.beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Vaseline Spray & Go - my favourite is the cocoa butter one, but I love all 3 variations!

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete