15/08/2015

Summer Lipsticks

Every girl has that collection of lipsticks that they turn to through a season that they know will work and will look good whatever so I wanted to bring you my collection of lipsticks that I am forever reaching for throughout Summer.

So going from left to right, firstly it's the Topshop Lipstick in shade Rio Rio. This is a bright red with an orange tone so makes it perfect for the Summer months. It has a matte finish and lasts literally all day long. I love this lipstick, it really helps to just brighten up the face and give any look that cheerful Summery finish.

Clinique Pop Lip Colour in shade Nude Pop. This formula is so soft, it glides on so easily onto the lips and isn't drying in the slightest. In fact I would say my lips actually feel moisturised when wearing this lipstick. This is a lovely 'my lips but better' shade and is just the perfect daytime nude for when you're bronzing the face up.

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in shade 875 Gladiolus, this the perfect pinky toned red lippie. I love the Revlon Ultra HD Lipsticks, they're really moisturising on the lips and go on so effortlessly. It has a lovely glossy finish so makes it perfect for the Summer months.

The Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Lacque in shade 07 Fuchsia Perche is one of my all time favourites. This is a liquid lipstick with a glossy finish so perfect for this time of year when you want to add a little shine to the lips. It's a bright pink shade and looks so pretty against a bronzed face.

Lastly, it's the Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream in shade 3 Fairy Cake, It's really creamy when first applied and gives a matte finish and is actually quite moisturising on the lips given it's a matte finish. This particular shade is a really pretty coral pink, it's a really girly shade and is lovely against a natural smokey eye to give a pop of colour to the face.

I love getting any new lipstick recommendations so I would love to hear any of your suggestions. 

18 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I used to have cream puff all the time and I completely forgot about it until I read this post! Thank you for reminding me of it- I am definitely going to get it again!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pics :)

    Jacynta xx
    www.jacyntawalsh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Topshop lipsticks and this one looks gorgeous! So bright and pretty : ) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the Cream Puff and HATED it, my one was so cakey and dry - but I always hear amazing things, so I'm thinking I must have got a dud product? Really need to pick another one up to see :) Love all these summery shades!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shades are gorg, must pick at least one up! :)

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love Topshop lipsticks, so I need to get my hands on that gorgeous shade!

    Rhianna | robowecop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got one of the Clinique lipsticks and it's such a lovely formula, you've made me want to try Nude Pop now! I've been wearing lots of tinted balms this summer - the Fresh Sugar lip balm in Petal has been my #1 favorite.

    Kelsey | Beauty by Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the Fresh Sugar lip balms! Xx

      Delete
  8. I'll have to swatch that Clinique lippy next time I see it in store, I feel like so many bloggers love this Colour Pop range. x

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been loving the Revlon Ultra HD lipsticks as well, I'd love to try the Clinique lip pops though!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete