12/12/2015

Festive Nails

I've never been an experimental type with my makeup, I stick to what I know and the colours that are in my comfort zone so when I want to go all festive and really jazz it up I turn to my nails and these are the shades that I have been loving for the past couple of months.

Rimmel Salon Pro 129 Sensual Spice is a really pretty and warm chocolately shade. It also has a really pretty shimmer to it. For me, I love a good nude nail. It always just matches my skin really well and they go with pretty much any outfit whatsoever. The collection uses the Salon Pro with Lycra formula which is meant to give an almost gel like finish that dries quickly (a must for nail polish) and a chip free promise.

MaxFactor Max Effect Nail Polish, now I'm not sure what the shade of this is as it has worn off the bottle but it's the prettiest soft golden shade. It's like champagne come gold and looks so pretty and subtle on the nails.

L'Oreal 837 Bling Bling Bang, is quite frankly the most beautifully festive nail polish. It's a navy blue glitter and looks fabulous on. It has the most stunning shine and density to it. This is one of my top top favourites and is absolutely perfect for Christmas parties.

Barry M 439 Moon Light, I wore this the other day just on the tips over white nail varnish. It has flecks of red and silver and looks uber festive. This wouldn't particularly work as a full polish as the density is very loose but looks lovely as a top coat and you just know what you're getting with Barry M.

Essie Lacquered Up is the perfect true red shade, there is nothing more seasonal for me then red for this time of year, need I say more. Another Essie favourite is In Stitches, which is a lovely dusky blush pink. It's a really feminine shade that will just match any type of outfit. Containing no blue undertones it's perfect for this time of year as it has a warmer finish.

So they're my current favourite festive nail polishes, what are yours?

12 comments:

  1. I really do need to add some Essie shades to my collection, at the moment I'm wearing Toggle to the Top by them!

    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essie polishes. So perfect for any occasion.
    ________

    www.isabellekategm.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading everyone's festive nail polishes- I did my own one too and ugrh for me, once the glitter polish comes out, you know it's christmas! If you love Essie, I totally recommend giving Jiggle Hi Jiggle Low a chance, it's stunning! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Stitches is my absolute favourite :) I can see it being one of those shades I wear no matter what the season too! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pic hun! Essie in Stitches looks like such a gorgeous shade and I can’t resist a good dusky pink :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, it's one of my favourites xx

      Delete
  6. I need to get some more Essie nail polishes, they're gorgeous!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete