25/06/2014

Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder - Bronze Glow








So over the next few weeks and blog posts you will start to notice a recurrent theme of Bobbi Brown as I have recently really been enjoying using the products and have found myself veering towards the Bobbi counter whenever I go shopping. 



One of my more recent purchases was this Brightening Finishing Powder in Bronze Glow. At £40.00 I did think it was a little steep and normally wouldn't pay this much but as I had a voucher to use I wanted to treat myself. I like to think of this product as my little pot of wonder, it's a highlighter, finishing/setting powder and eyeshadow all in one. It is subtle enough to be used all over the face, neck and décolletage but can also be used as a highlighter/bronzer. It has a lovely luminosity to it so just gives the face the illusion of a healthy glow, “Infused with a skin-brightening blend of mulberry, grape and scutellaria extracts, as well as sodium hyaluronate to help keep skin fresh and smooth looking”.

As already mentioned I have been using this powder as a multi tasker for face and eyes but have really been enjoying using it as a bronzer. I have just been applying to points on my face that would naturally hit the sun so cheek bones, forehead, nose, chin, eyebrow arch etc to give a lovely sunkissed look and then just pop a hint of blusher on the apples of my cheeks.


The packaging of this product is really something to be excited about, it comes in a mirrored super sophisticated silver compact with an internal mirror, and has a black material sleeve to protect the compact from any scratches or bumps. I absolutely adore this product and will be using all year round for either that summer sunkissed look or a healthy winter glow. All in all, I am so glad I invested in this product and will definitely be adding it to my forever purchasing list. 



No comments:

Post a Comment