29/07/2014

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Elvis Duran


At the moment I am all about the bronzers, depending on the shade and type of bronzer, I use them to contour, highlight, as eye shadow and also as a blush but this one is just a jack of all trades!

I am in love with this bronzer, I have always said that Clarins is always my favourite brand for skincare and make up but I think Bobbi is converting me and is now in the running for my favourite make up brand. Their products just feel so luxurious and ultra easy to apply when teamed with the right tools. 

So anyway back to the product, I have been using this bronzer pretty much all over my face. I have used it to contour, which it is great for as it is super blendable so doesn't create any muddiness and just blends in seamlessly with the rest of your makeup. I have also used it just lightly all over my face as a finishing powder to just give a hint of colour all over, I have used it on the apples of my cheeks to give a flush of colour and have also used as an eye shadow just all over my lid. In the picture above I have used the bronzer on my cheeks and eye lids and I think it just gives a really natural summer look. 

The product in itself is so silky smooth and goes on like a dream, it is really pigmented so you don't need a lot of product which means it will last for ages. It is matte which I personally prefer especially for a day time look as I don't want to look like a glitter ball whilst walking my dog! The product picks up really well on the brush and spreads so evenly onto your skin so you don't get patchy. All in all I love this product, I can't quite remember how much I paid, I think is was around £28.00, which I think is completely worth it and will definitely be re purchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment