02/01/2016

Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover

I have always heard so many things about this product from within the blogging community but with personally never being massively into eye makeup remover I thought it was a slight waste of time, but after receiving a free mini sample with purchase I was hooked so of course marched straight out and bought the full sized product.

It's a bi-phase liquid which gives the two layers of product, to mix just shake the bottle and then you're good to go. I have super sensitive eyes so I was a little nervous that this might be a bit too stringent on them considering the type/amount of makeup it can remove, but I was completely wrong. It's a oil and liquid makeup in one, these are your two layers, I always find oils so much more effective at removing makeup and then the liquid helps to remove any residue left over and last stragglers. Just a couple of splashes onto a cotton pad removes every single last drop of makeup. Honestly, I now understand the hype.

Have you tried this product? What do you think of it?

6 comments:

  1. This was not really great for me.. I struggled to get eyeliner and mascara off whereas the Lancome Bi-Facil is incredible! I didn't really understand the hype but maybe I got a bad bottle. CherriesSballet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? That's a shame as I love mine xx

      Delete
  2. I've always heard wonderful things about this, and it does sound like one to try even if I don't necessarily wear much eye makeup!

    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got such a lovely scent to it and feels super soothing on the skin because the oil content xx

      Delete
  3. I've been looking for a product to remove eye makeup recently. This sounds really nice! x

    ReplyDelete