28/03/2015

Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

This bronzer seems like it has earned cult product status throughout the blogging community. Everyone raves about it and there are so many reviews so I am sorry to be adding to the pot but I also just wanted to share my personal thoughts as well.

The bronzer is a lovely warm toned and is quite subtle in colour so just gives a very natural glow to all skin tones. The bronzer is aimed more towards paler skinned ladies but the bronzer does come in a number of different shades so I'm sure you would be able to match a shade to suit any skin tone. Because it is very subtle it is great for light contouring for a day time look and is a matte finish so doesn't give any shimmer to the face which is the last thing I want in the day.

I have to say this bronzer most definitely lives up to the hype. It is super soft upon applying and blends seamlessly with minimal effort from yourself. Because the powder is very subtle with it's finish and tone there is no muddiness, it just gives a lovely natural sunkissed look. I absolutely adore this powder, it picks up well onto brushes with minimal fall out and distributes evenly across the skin so you don't get a patch upon first application with the brush.

There isn't a lot more I can about this bronzer other than I love it, I love it, I love it. Body Shop you've done it again.

Have you tried this bronzer? What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. I've read so many great things about this bronzer, I definitely want to try it out - it sounds lovely! Great review, thanks for sharing x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much great stuff about this bronzer- definitely trying it out asap!!

    Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete