31/10/2014

Sisterhood of the World of Bloggers Award



I was recently nominated by Maria from My Blogs of Bits and Bobs. It means an awful lot that Maria has taken the time to look at my blog and decide to nominate me for this award.


The rules of this award are as follows:
-Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to their blog
-Include the award logo in your post
-Answer the set of 10 questions provided by the blogger that has nominated you
-Supply your own set of 10 questions
-Nominate 10 other bloggers
Marias Questions:

1.Favourite band/artist?
I don't have a favourite band or artist, I tend to hear a song and if I like it, then I like it. Regardless of the band or artist.
2.Favourite Film?
I don't particularly have a favourite but I love films such Sleeping With The Enemy, Remember The Titans, A Time To Kill. I prefer the older films.
3.What's the most important item that you take out with you and why? (phone, make up etc)
My diary, I don't go anywhere without it.
4.Dream place to live?
New York, I just absolutely love it there but will never be able to afford to move there.
5.Describe your perfect day?
At home in my pyjamas watching films and eating chocolate whilst having cuddles with Minnie my dog.
6.What's your favourite blog post of your own?
I enjoy writing monthly favourite blog posts and also empties blog posts, it gives you an opportunity to review a number of different products in one post.
7.Skirt or jeans?
It depends on the circumstances, I prefer to wear jeans in the day time for a relaxed look but skirts in the evening when I go out.
8.One word to describe your blog?
Pretty (hopefully)
9.What are three goals/aims in your life?
Buy my own house, climb the career ladder and hopefully start my own business one day.
10.Finally, what does blogging mean to you? (a creative outlet? a way to talk to people? etc.)
It's my own little corner where I can express my views and my opinions. It's something that I have all to myself and it's such a great way to meet fabulous new people.

My Questions:

1.Lipstick or lip gloss?
2. Your makeup bag staple?
3. Your signature scent?
4. Your favourite season and why?
5. Three words to describe your blog?
6. What camera do you use for your blog?
7. Your ultimate life model?
8. What made your create your blog?
9. Where do you hope you will be in five years time?
10. Who would you invite to a dinner party and why? (Can be famous, dead or alive)

My Nominations:

-Keira from Little Law Blog
-Michaela from Style Infinity Blog
-Kitty from Kitty Hearts Blog
-Lauren from Beauty Bones Blog
-Tara from Tara Clare Blog
-Holley Marie from Holley Marie Blog
-Sophie from Sophie M Loves Blog
-Laura from The Urban Fox Blog

Thanks again for the nomination Maria xx

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this! Thank you for nominating me, I'm definitely going to do this tag soon x

    taraclare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination, I love reading your blog! I'm definitely going to do this tag soon :)

    Sophie | http://sophiemloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete