03/02/2015

Revolution Blush Palette Hot Spice

I was introduced to Makeup Revolution not so long ago and I am completely hooked, they have some beautiful products at such incredible bargain prices. I am a big fan of palettes, purely because they are a lot more travel friendly and can be organised and stacked a lot easier in your dressing table than individual products. I have got my eye on quite a few of their palettes so will most likely have a haul post for you all soon. 
This particular palette contains 8 different shades; 2 matte, 4 shimmer and 2 baked. The shades themselves are more peachy than pink which I prefer as peachy tones just tend to suit my skin tone a lot more. The powders are super pigmented and pick up really well onto the brush. You do only need a little amount as a little goes a long way with these powders. 

I really have loved using these powders and I am so impressed by the quality of these products for the price that you pay...£6.00! I can't recommend these palettes enough to you ladies, if you don't already own this palette or any others from Makeup Revolution then you need to get your ass over the to website now and get ordering. I promise you will not be disappointed. Also, just worth mentioning that my delivery was really well packaged so none of the powders got damaged in transit.

Have you tried the palettes from Makeup Revolution, do you love them as much as I do?

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty palette, love all of these shades!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have loads, all are just lovely! Xx

      Delete
  2. Great post. Love the paltte. Just one question, are they only available online or could they be purchased elsewhere? <3

    pearlnovembre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, the shades look so gorgeous. I'm loving the palette! I need to get this.

    Hannie at // Chapters Like This //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are and just blend so easily. For that price you really can't complain at all xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks hun. Just been looking at your blog, I've been to Disneyland a couple of times and would definitely recommend it! That's very kind of you hun, thank you! Xx

    ReplyDelete