09/01/2015

ELF Blush and Bronzing Cream - St Lucia

I mentioned this product in my ELF Haul Post the other week, I have absolutely been loving this product. I had been searching high and low recently for a cream based contour product as I had heard so much about them but I didn't want to spend a fortune on the likes of Tom Ford if I wasn't going to like it. So when I found this little gem on ELF I knew I just had to have it. 

Can I just say, does the ELF packaging remind anyone else of NARS? Within the black compact is a large interior mirror and there is a cream blush as well as bronzer for contouring. The blush is a lovely warm coral colour with browny undertones and the bronzer is a medium brown shade, both products are matte which is perfect for what I want. 

The shades are super pigmented and are really soft so super easy to blend. You do need to take some time and care over the contour shade with it being quite dark you really need to blend, blend and blend some more. 

I absolutely love this product, the quality of it is just absolutely fantastic and after trying it I would honestly be happy paying anything up to £20.00 for this. So at £3.75 this is just unreal. I would recommend absolutely anyone and everyone to this product, it is just fantastic and can see it being a real top favourite of mine throughout 2015.

6 comments:

  1. I have this and I'm struggling to get it to work but my contour game is definitely not on point yet! I think some trialling needs to be done, hate seeing it in my drawer unused!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep trying hun, it takes some getting used to but once you get the nack you will be addicted xx

      Delete
  2. Ah this looks gorgeous - might have to treat myself!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh do it Sophie, you won't regret it! xx

      Delete
  3. This duo looks sooo soooo gorgeous, i need it!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely Jasmine, well worth a purchase xx

      Delete