19/11/2014

REN Hot Cloth Cleanser

After falling in love with the REN Glycolactic Radiance Mask I was super excited to try this sample tube of the REN Hot Cloth Cleanser and being a complete devotee to Liz Earle I was really intrigued as to where this would stand in the hot cloth cleanser stakes.

As mentioned on previous posts I do much more prefer creamy cleansers and as far as creamy cleansers go this one is a real top player. With a rich two-phase formula it helps to purify skin by decongesting and exfoliating away all traces of makeup, dead skin and just everyday dirt and grime.

The creamy formula feels ultra luxurious on your skin and with the classic REN aromatic scent you feel like you have just stepped out of a spa. To apply, just smooth onto dry skin and gently massage all over including the eyes, yes it's that gentle, then remove with a hot muslin cloth (you get a complimentary cloth with the full size product). After using skin feels lovely and soft revealing a bright and healthy complexion.

With Bio Extracts such as Vitamin P from Rosa Centifolia which helps to decongest and soothe skin, Triglycerides from cocoa seed butter to help target moisture loss in skin and Rosa Damascena which helps to relieve and soothe skin. This cleanser is perfect for all skin types and really helps to soothe even the most sensitive of skins. My skin is uber sensitive and this cleanser helped to calm and soothe my dehydrated sensitive skin. My skin is very prone to reacting to new products being introduced into my skincare routine but this slotted in so well and my skin has really taken to it. Makeup is easily removed using this cleanser so the dreaded night time cleanse routine is now a thing of the past. I will most definitely be purchasing the full sized product of this.

Have you tried this cleanser? What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Might have to try this instead of the Cleanse and Polish I've been a devotee to for the last 5 years!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried both and honestly I prefer this REN cleanser even though Liz Earle is pretty incredible xx

      Delete