23/08/2015

#34 Sunday Sounds - MyCoco Nourishing Body Tonic

MyCoco is a brand that believes completely in using 100% natural ingredients for all their products. Every single product is hand blended, filled and packed using natural sustainably sourced ingredients from around the world and do you wanna know the best part? They never test on animals. They don't use any chemicals or artificial fragrances and are 100% vegan. So when I was contacted to see if I wanted to try the Nourishing Body Tonic* I, of course, jumped at the chance.

So what's actually in the product I hear you ask, well, only 5 ingredients make up this luxurious product and are bullet pointed below:

-coconut oil
-sweet almond oil
-kukui nut oil 
-mandarin oil 
-ylang ylang oil

No nasties, nothing artificial just those 5 natural ingredients.

I love this stuff. I love the product, the packaging, the thought and process behind the product and just the general concept of it really. It's really lightweight on the skin and thanks to the natural ingredients it helps to put vitamins and minerals back into the body. I have been using this non stop since I received it. It absorbs pretty much immediately and has actually really improved the appearance of my skin. I have a few odd patches of psoriasis over my body and this has really helped to clear it up, it has helped to improve the appearance of cellulite on the tops of my legs and my skin is generally healthier looking, smoother and glowing.

At cool and room temperature the tonic goes solid so all you do is place the bottle in warm water and leave for a couple of minutes to melt into a luxurious oil. I just pop it in a sink full of warm water whilst I shower or have a bath and then when I get out it has all melted and the warm water has also very gently warmed the oil up so when you go to apply it's lovely and warm and well, quite frankly, heavenly.

I am completely addicted to this stuff and will definitely purchase another bottle when I have ran out. You guys know how much love I have for facial oils so after introducing a body oil into my routine I am even more smitten with them. The thing I love most about this product is that it's completely 100% natural so I know I'm not putting any nasties into my body, only goodness.

You can find the Nourishing Body Tonic here. It's normally priced at £23.00 for 100ml but it is currently on sale so you can pick it up for a bargain price of £18.40. I would honestly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. 

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of MyCoco before but their ethics sound amazing and so does this product! I normally wouldn't spend this much on a body oil but this sounds like it works wonders, I'll have to try it out :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of this but it sounds great! Thanks for your review!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds incredible, I'm gonna keep an eye out for it!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete