08/08/2015

Sarah Chapman Intense Hydrating Booster

Well I said I was going to do a full post so here it is, you all know how much I love my serums so I'm not going to go on about them too much bur I honestly believe they are an important step in any skincare routine for any skin type. 

This Sarah Chapman Hydrating Booster Serum is what dreams are made of quite frankly. Now this serum is more targeted for dehydrated and unbalanced skin so if you have oily or combination skin then this might not be the best. It's a really light and silky serum but oh my does it pack a punch. Not only is it a serum but it also contains Hyaluronic Acid, one of my faves, so also helps to gently exfoliate the skin aswell leaving behind a bright and dewy radiant glow. And also contains Rosewater to help soothe and hydrate. 

I have near enough been using this every morning and every evening for the past few weeks and can tell a noticeable difference in my skin, it's plumper, brighter, smoother and also a lot more even in tone. I am completely hooked on this product now and see it being a staple in my collection for a very long time. 

Now at £58.00 it is pretty pricey but you only need the tiniest amount for your whole face and I know I say this everytime but I am a big believer in investing in skincare. 

Have you tried this serum? What do you think of it?

6 comments:

  1. Ive not tried this before but this looks convincing! <3 Nice blog u have!

    shxkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this... It is very pricey but I could always see if I can get a sample in Space NK and if it works as well for me as it has for you I'm sure I could justify the spend ;) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always great to try a sample first, what can work for one might not work for the other xx

      Delete
  3. This has been on my list for quite a while! Sarah Chapman products are just so pricey! How many mls are in this? xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete