24/08/2015

Everyday Beauty Heroes

So today I want to talk about those products that we use everyday but we don't necessarily rave or talk about because they're so mundane that they slip into the background of all the other products we use and we don't actually realise how much we depend on these products. I had a little rummage through my collection and came up with this lot that I use everyday.

The Right Guard Total Defence 5 Pure Anti-Perspirant. This is the perfect every day anti-perspirant with it's scent-free formula. For those times when you're wanting an anti-perspirant that you can depend on for keeping you feeling and smelling fresh without the tell tale scent, this is your go to. It's also perfect for sensitive skin with 0% alcohol, 0% parabens and 0% colourants. We all use either a deodorant or anti-perspirant to keep us feeling and smelling fresh everyday so why don't we talk about them more often.

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Lip Balm, with it's repairing and moisturising elements it makes the perfect partner for your lips. I apply just before going to sleep and lips are smooth when waking in the morning.

Body Shop Hemp Moisturiser, I get really bad psoriasis on various areas of my body and I apply this every night to the dry patches, it clears the dry skin up an absolute treat and really helps to keep the irritation at bay. I also use this as a hand cream throughout the day as it absorbs really quickly so hands aren't left really greasy and it is super moisturising.

Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Mist, the multiple uses of this spray are just incredible, I use it to help keep my skin hydrated throughout the day, I use it to set my makeup and I spray onto my makeup brushes to give a slightly damp feel which is great for applying eye shadows to make the colour much deeper...the possibilities are endless. The dispenser just allows for the perfect amount of liquid to be released which is evenly distributed. The scent is classic of the Body Shop Vitamin E range, there is a subtle scent but nothing too strong. Just a nice refreshing smell.

Mandara Spa Foot Butter, this is just the creme de la creme of all foot butters. It gives an instant relief to dry and tired feet due to the citrussy ingredients but it is also super moisturising due to the coconut. I completely love this foot butter and use it pretty much every night. 


So they're my everyday beauty heroes, what are yours?

8 comments:

  1. I love these. Such a great post. Its nice to know everyday essentials and not just about the latest products.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Body Shop Facial Mist is so brilliant for keeping my makeup fresh throughout the day! I love it!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
  3. The BS Facial Mist is lovely. And I can't be without my Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be lost without my hemp hand protector, it's amazing!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete