27/08/2015

Zero Effort Nude Lips

Nude lips are always my go to look. They're so easy to wear and are just completely classic and timeless so I wanted to bring you the lipsticks I always reach for when I need a quick swipe of nude lipstick, no frills, no lip liner just a good nude lippie that you don't even need a mirror to apply. When I swatched these lipsticks for the post they look so similar but I promise you they are all very different :)

Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balm - 710 Drive Me Nude, this is a great daytime nude. It's quite sheer in finish but gives a really nice wash of colour. In terms of lasting power, it's not great as it's really creamy and sheer but I wouldn't expect it to stick around for hours on end as that's not the purpose of it. It's just one of these lip crayons that you can keep in your handbag and top up throughout the day.

Clinique Pop Lipstick - Nude Pop, this is a nude rosey shade, kind of 'your lips but better'. It leaves a lovely moisturised, creamy/sheeny finish to the lips which is just so pretty. These lipsticks are seriously moisturising on the lips, not drying whatsoever. 

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Creme Cup, this is part of the Creme Sheen collection, which is my favourite collection of the lot from MAC as I find the lipsticks from this range are so much more moisturising than any of the other collections. They also have a really creamy sheen finish so look super pretty when applied. Creme Cup is a really pretty pale/nude pink and is perfect for everyday wear.

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Peach Blossom, this is also from the Creme Sheen range. This is slightly more rose/mauve toned than Creme Cup and is a lot more subtle. This is one of my all time favourite lipsticks, I have re purchased this lipstick very recently as you can probably tell from the above image, this is the first lipstick that I have ever used up completely and re purchased so that's gotta say something.

Lancome Shine Lover Lipstick - Twisted Beige, these lipsticks are so hydrating on the lips and give a good few hours wear. This shade in particular is a lovely muted rose tone and gives a really nice sheen to the lips.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick - 45 Rosetto, these lipsticks are really creamy and not at all drying on the lips so sit perfectly with me and are also really well pigmented. In terms of lasting power, they are of a more creamy formula so naturally won't last as long as a matte lipstick for example but I can get a good couple of hours out of them. And topping up isn't a problem as they aren't drying at all. The shade 45 is again a lovely nude rose toned shade and looks great with any makeup look.

So they're my top nude lipsticks that I can just apply as I'm going, no need for liner or a mirror and I know they will serve me well.

What are you favourite nude lippies?

12 comments:

  1. In the summer time I love Mac's 'shy girl,' it's a great neutral colour. Really interested in 'Nude Pop' by Clinique, does this shade have any shimmer in it? (I hope not!)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never tried that one! Nope, it doesn't xx

      Delete
  2. Clinique - Nude Pop and MAC - Creme Cup sound right up my street, consider them added to my wish list!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mac Peach Blossom. It's one of my most worn Mac lipsticks. I've been loving No7's lip crayons this month.

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Peach Blossom, I always think it's quite underated! Xx

      Delete
  4. I'm all about the easy make-up. I love my Clarins Instant Lip Perfector for every day wear!
    Kathryn /Cherries in the Snow

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such pretty shades! I've been wearing MAC Honeylove lots recently and I love it!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swatched that the other day and loved it xx

      Delete
  6. I've never tried any of these but they sound wonderful, especially Nude Pop, Peach Blossom and that bargain Rimmel Kate Moss offering!

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peach Blossom is just all kinds of dreamy xx

      Delete